Highlands Ranch Social Security Disability

Highlands Ranch is an unincorporated city in Douglas County, Colorado, with a population of almost 90,000. While the city continues to be a “bedroom” community of Denver, with many residents finding work in the Denver metro area, the growing number of local businesses make the manufacturing, healthcare, retail trade and technology industries increasingly important to the local economy.

The Highlands Ranch population is serviced by the Region 8 Office of the Social Security Administration, in Denver, CO. The regional office is assigned more than 11,100 new claims for Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income annually from the state of Colorado and distributes payments to more than 113,300 beneficiaries. The Denver office also has about 7,680 pending claims for disability benefits at any given time, including initial and reconsidered applications.

SSDI is paid to individuals who suffer from complete or long term disability and who have been unable to work for an extended period as a result. If you have a qualifying disability and have built up sufficient work credits by contributing to SSDI through payroll deductions over the course of your employment history, then you may be eligible for disability benefits. If you do not qualify for SSDI due to insufficient work credits, you may still be eligible to receive SSI.

Apply for Highlands Ranch Social Security Disability Benefits

Long and complex is the application process for Highlands Ranch Social Security Disability benefits. Having the help of a Highlands Ranch disability lawyer in filing your claim can shorten the review process and increase your chances of receiving benefits.

The SSA’s Region 8 office only approves about 32 percent of the initial applications it reviews. The remaining 68 percent of applicants must go through a second review. About 23 percent are deemed eligible for SSDI benefits after the reconsideration of their file. All others will need to file an appeal, which will send their claim before an Administrative Law Judge for a final determination on eligibility.

Most of the applicants who are denied benefits receive that determination due to inadequate medical documentation in their case file. A Highlands Ranch disability lawyer can review your application, educate you on the process and boost your chances of receiving benefits.

He or she will guide you through all reviews and appeals, ensuring all your documentation is in order and meets the SSA’s eligibility guidelines. If need be, your Highlands Ranch Social Security Disability attorney can argue your appeal and help you prepare for testimony in front of the ALJ as well.

Listed below is the contact information for the local Social Security office that accepts Highlands Ranch SSD applications:

Highlands Ranch/Littleton Social Security Disability Office
8000 Southpark Ln.
Littleton, CO 80120

Highlands Ranch Social Security Disability Resources

To be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits, your application with the SSA must contain sufficient documentation regarding medical diagnoses and treatments. You’ll be required to show you’ve received ongoing medical care for the conditions that cause your disability.

Paying for medical services with limited financial resources is very challenging. Here are some of the Highlands Ranch disability resources for low cost and free medical treatment, including locations in nearby Littleton.

The Little Clinic
9551 S University Blvd.
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
(303) 459-5639

Doctors Care
191 E Orchard Rd.
Littleton, CO 80121
(303) 730-1313

Sycamore Clinic
5500 S Sycamore St.
Littleton, CO 80120
(303) 761-1977

Your Highlands Ranch Disability Claim

Having your disability application put together properly increases your chances of being found eligible for SSDI benefits, including having all of the right medical documentation present in your claim. A Highlands Ranch Social Security attorney will ensure your application is as fool proof as possible and will do so without charging any upfront fees for his or her services. In fact, a Highlands Ranch disability attorney is not paid unless you receive disability benefits.

To learn more about hiring a Highlands Ranch Social Security Disability lawyer or to receive a free case evaluation, click here now.